right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

AP Euro- difficult?

chaddimasterchaddimaster 7 replies9 threads Junior Member
edited August 2016 in History & Social Sciences
Hi,
The first AP I will be taking is AP EURO. Lot of my upper classmates say that it is one of the hardest AP's. What should I do to prepare, and what are my chances of getting a 5? What was your overall experience with the AP test? Thanks for your feedback!
edited August 2016
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: AP Euro- difficult?

• skieuropeskieurope 42001 replies8230 threads Super Moderator
    edited August 2016
    AP Euro might at harder your school because of the teacher. I will tell you that I believe that whichever AP History course your take first (USH/WH/EH) will be the hardest, because for most students it's their first time working with and writing papers based upon primary sources. Once you get through the first, any subsequent AP history course is a relative breeze.
    what are my chances of getting a 5?
    Nobody here knows you, so we can't say. Generally, in any given year, 8-10% of the APEH test takers score a 5.
    edited August 2016
    · Reply · Share
  • chaddimasterchaddimaster 7 replies9 threads Junior Member
    Thanks for the feedback skieurope! Hopefully I can pull something off by studying earlier than normal! Do you think it's necessary to buy extra practice books?
    · Reply · Share
  • skieuropeskieurope 42001 replies8230 threads Super Moderator
    It depends. If your teacher is using official practice tests, probably not. But you might want one just for review; it's really a personal decision.
    · Reply · Share
  • chaddimasterchaddimaster 7 replies9 threads Junior Member
    Thanks for your help!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity