Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

AP Micro or AP Macro?

marie0216marie0216 Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
edited January 2017 in History & Social Sciences
Which course did you prefer and why? How long did you take the course before taking the exam? And how was the exam? I would like to know as much information on these courses before I register for one online. Thanks :)
Post edited by skieurope on

Replies to: AP Micro or AP Macro?

• 10s4life10s4life Forum Champion UCLA Posts: 1,502 Forum Champion
    edited January 2017
    I took macro first micro second. I got 5s on both. Macro was an easier class harder test. Micro was a harder class easier test. If you have common sense, can do basic artithmetic, and remember key graphs you'll ace the exam. Honestly you can skip the class and read a review book and that should be plenty of prep lol
  • marie0216marie0216 Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    Thank you so much for your advice! Which course do you think i can take online in the shortest amount of time (in months) because I believe the exam is in May and i want to have enough time to finish the course and be prepared?
  • computer-firecomputer-fire Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
    I am in AP Macro in APEX (an online learning software) and I have breezed through the course. I am on track to finish it within the next two weeks, which would mean I finished it in less than 3/8ths of a semester. Also, you should totally do AP Macro! Macro should be a required course for high school graduation, because it makes such a huge difference on how we choose in national level elections, whereas Micro is more applicable to a much smaller scale. But that's just my bias, and everyone enjoys their own cup of tea.
  • AshleyMisAwesomeAshleyMisAwesome Registered User Posts: 146 Junior Member
    Macro. def. macro.
This discussion has been closed.