right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

Is AP Psychology taken through APEX Learning Virtual School difficult?

threesapphires23threesapphires23 16 replies23 threads Junior Member
Please let me know! Thank you.
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Is AP Psychology taken through APEX Learning Virtual School difficult?

• happy1happy1 24595 replies2489 threads Super Moderator
    Don't know specifically about APEX learning but in general AP Psych is considered one of the easiest AP classes.

And level of difficulty will be relative to the classes you have taken already which you do not indicate here.
    · Reply · Share
  • threesapphires23threesapphires23 16 replies23 threads Junior Member
    edited July 26
    @happy1 In terms of humanities, I took a regular, unweighted Psychology class in the summer after 8th grade. I also took Pre-IB World History/Geography in 9th grade.
    edited July 26
    · Reply · Share
  • LindagafLindagaf 11457 replies608 threads Super Moderator
    edited July 27
    Colleges like to see grades in HIGH SCHOOL courses. They are not likely to be impressed at all with a grade from a lone online course. If your school offers AP psych, take it at school. If your school doesn’t offer it, and you really are interested in it, self study and take the test. Paying for an online AP course you don’t need, which colleges won’t care about, is a waste of money.
    edited July 27
    · Reply · Share