Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Trustee Scholars Day 2011

boomer22boomer22 Registered User Posts: 142 Junior Member
Who is going this year? We will be attending this Thursday.
Post edited by boomer22 on

Replies to: Trustee Scholars Day 2011

• tandersietandersie Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    I will be going on Thursday too! I am very excited to be on the HWS campus again, especially since the whether down here in NJ is rainy and gross.
  • 123abcde123abcde Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    anyone who went to the first trustee day, i was wondering what the attire is.. nice or just jeans? thanks!
  • boomer22boomer22 Registered User Posts: 142 Junior Member
    We went. The day was really nice! I thought everyone looked nice. My son wore khaki pants and a button down. I didn't see anyone in jeans. A lot of the girls wore skirts.
  • Dad55Dad55 Registered User Posts: 45 Junior Member
    For those who went to the first day:

What was the interview like? Was it with one faculty member or several? How long did it last? And how many applicants participated? Thanks and best of luck for everyone - it is a wonderful school.
  • boomer22boomer22 Registered User Posts: 142 Junior Member
    When you check in you are given a time and place for your interview. You only interview with one faculty member for about 25 minutes. My son had an English prof and it was more like a conversation. He really liked the prof and enjoyed it.

They said about 100 participated. Of the students we met only two had committed to HWS. The others were still waiting for other college decisions and financial aid before making their final decision.
This discussion has been closed.