Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Best Online Homeschool that Top Colleges Recognize

FindingSucessFindingSucess Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
Hi everyone,
I decided I will be homeschooling right now (almost end of first quarter sophmore year)
The reason for me withdrawing from public high school right now is that I believe I'll be able to find more time for more opportunities through online homeschool
Right now I need to find a Top Rigorous Online High School that perhaps top colleges recognize and will accept homeschooled students from.
I heard about Indiana University High School and Stanford University Online High School
I'm able to handle Indiana University High School's cost but definitely not Stanford University Online High school's cost
I need to know ASAP whether Indiana University High School is a rigorous, top high school that top ivy league colleges will accept homeschoolers from
I also need to know other top, recognized online homeschool programs (if possible list in rank)
This discussion has been closed.