Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

SAT II's: Which to Take?

arios98oarios98o Registered User Posts: 133 Junior Member
Hey everyone so this weekend i'll be taking some SAT II's, I signed up to take the US one and I know that when you're at the testing center to take them you can sign up for more. Last year I took the World one and got a 720, I would like to take the aforementioned US one and then either the Literature one or French one, possibly both- having options would be nice. I've taken French for 5 years now, and i'm currently in my school's AP Language course. I know that 5 years is a long time in theory to be studying for this test but i've heard the language subject tests are difficult if you're not a native speaker, and next year is when i'll be taking AP Lit, but would the class i'm in this year help?
I want to pursue a major in Int'l Relations so i'm using these tests to show off my knowledge in related subject areas, but should I maybe take the Math I instead of one of these tests or should you only take the ones that pertain to your area of interest? Thanks!

Replies to: SAT II's: Which to Take?

• TheDidacticTheDidactic Registered User Posts: 2,113 Senior Member
    Math I really isn't an uber beneficial SAT Subject test because it is basically identical to the SAT Math section. If you feel confident, go for the French test.
This discussion has been closed.