Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Class of 2019 college acceptances

milgymfammilgymfam Registered User Posts: 263 Junior Member
edited October 2018 in Home Schooling and College
Figured I would start a thread for the homeschool class of 2019.

Replies to: Class of 2019 college acceptances

• jdconner1976jdconner1976 Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
    My Son has been accepted to Baylor And John Brown University, both wiith nice merit scholarships.
  • milgymfammilgymfam Registered User Posts: 263 Junior Member
    I wanted to update that my D was accepted into her ED choice, Haverford, and is thrilled to be withdrawing the rest of her apps/declining her other acceptances next week. She didn’t meet their 25-75 percent test score range, but I guess they saw something special in her app. Can’t wait to see more good news from other homeschoolers on this thread!
  • msmomomsmomo Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    I'll happily add to this thread: Daughter has been accepted to Hollins University, UNC School of the Arts, WCU, and Clark University. Wishing all those still waiting to get good news soon.
  • milgymfammilgymfam Registered User Posts: 263 Junior Member
    Congrats!
  • cornandbeanscornandbeans Registered User Posts: 36 Junior Member
    So far, my senior with all free MOOC or Mommy-designed classes has been accepted with merit $ to: Alabama, Auburn, Baylor, Furman, Kennesaw State U, Mercer, USC, UTK, Wofford, with a 1300. No denials yet. Might be aiming too low. We're shopping for cost vs benefit.
  • banaynaybanaynay Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Glad to see other homeschoolers on here!

I’m a senior and have applied to 17 schools. Of those, I’ve heard back from 3 so far: Le Moyne, Siena, and Saint Rose. I was accepted to all 3 (they were my “ultra safety” schools). Can’t wait to hear back from the rest of my schools in a couple months!