Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

howard university nursing program

2»

Replies to: howard university nursing program

• CandymamaCandymama Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
    @jerzprincess513:
    its been mad long since i've been on here lol. but i didnt get in,the thing is i dont know why. i meet the requirements. when i find out i'll let you know, i plan on applying for the spring semester, and i should get in then.but to be on the safe side i may change my major to get into howard and then switch back to nursing and if that doesnt work, im fighting somebody at howard, it can be a mascot, cheerleader, a dean anybody lmao. j/k
  • heureuseSammieheureuseSammie Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    hi all,
    @ candymama
    am sad to hear that you didn't get in :( i really hope that you get in for the spring semester. why do you want to change your major? and would you be entering Howard as a junior in the spring?
  • CandymamaCandymama Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
    @heureuseSammie: i want to change it because i may have a better chance of getting into another field if my gpa still isnt good enough for the nursing program, then once i think its high enough i'll switch back once im already a student at howard. i'm supposed to be a junior but i may be a semester behind since howard has more pre-requisites than the school im at now. i really feel like i should get in this time though because i think i ended this semester with a 3.7, i wont know for sure until next week.
  • heureuseSammieheureuseSammie Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    @candymama: i really wish you the best of luck...i hope to see you at Howard in the spring. i will already be in the nursing program by then, but we can keep in touch while am up there. :)
  • Chiefboyy1Chiefboyy1 Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Im late but this is very helpful
  • erandyerandy Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi pals, I came across your post and was very helpful and true. got admitted into the nursing program for the Fall of last year but did not know the program starts in the summer so i have to wait for a whole year. will starting summer 2012. Any current junior? Please i am seeking for help for the following text books: Pathophysiology and health assessment. Hoping for a positive response from anyone, thanks.
  • pinalpatel23pinalpatel23 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    hi, i'm a freshman at a different university but I'm looking to transfer to howard my sophomore year. Any tips???
  • SpeshalgiftSpeshalgift Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    My daughter is starting a Nursing program in the fall with the intention on transfering to Howard next year. Did you get in Pinalpate123?
    Any advice you can give please let me know.
  • tiffy93tiffy93 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi @erandy what was your Teas score your entrance exam score for the nursing program
2»
This discussion has been closed.