Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

BisonWeb and Freshman stuff

defiantRosedefiantRose Registered User Posts: 88 Junior Member
edited April 2006 in Howard University
Has anyone taken the math placement exam or signed up for BisonWeb?

I just finished my bisonweb stuff like imputing emergency family members and stuff like that.

I just need to take the math placement exam, and because my foregin pre-calc teacher ruined me mathmatically for life i am hoping i do well
Post edited by defiantRose on

Replies to: BisonWeb and Freshman stuff

• Mr_Socrates06Mr_Socrates06 Registered User Posts: 365 Member
    Aw you should do fine. I didn't even know we could use Bisonweb or whatever. I hope the math placement exam is useful because a bunch of kids on hbcuconnect were complaining how lame it was.
  • Mr_Socrates06Mr_Socrates06 Registered User Posts: 365 Member
    I'm debating on whether or not taking the math placement exam or not. But they say if we complete it before Pre-Orientation and have our writing scores, then we can register for our classes (something I'd rather get out of the way now then this summer).
  • defiantRosedefiantRose Registered User Posts: 88 Junior Member
    i am totally afraid of taking the math placement. i am not good at math but i am ready i guess. Whats the Writting Scores from the SATs?.. urg..
  • zag500zag500 Registered User Posts: 22 New Member
    i think im just going to give them my test scores for math, and the writing is from the sat test,....sadly, .....i think standardized test aren't at all cool
This discussion has been closed.