Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Math Placement Exam

RockyPockyRockyPocky Registered User Posts: 19 New Member
edited May 2006 in Howard University
Has anyone taken it? I'm having trouble logging in.
Post edited by RockyPocky on

Replies to: Math Placement Exam

• defiantRosedefiantRose Registered User Posts: 88 Junior Member
    i haven't taken it because of that big read thing that said they would be doing in by May 1st. I prob wont be taking it till the end of May whilst i still have some sanity left.
  • zag500zag500 Registered User Posts: 22 New Member
    lol, yeah it says u cant til May 1st, ...BUT i was wonderin i'm in IB and we're takin test, so can i not take the placement test and get palced by my scores....cause i was wonderin and i thought i heard somethin like that
  • Mr_Socrates06Mr_Socrates06 Registered User Posts: 365 Member
    You didn't see the big red letters? I'm taking my AP Calculus AB Exam...Calculus was NOT my favorite subject, so I'm not expecting higher than a 2. I could really care less how I do on the exam because I'm a little hesitant about taking Calculus in college, especially if it's not required for me. (Math isn't my subject).
  • defiantRosedefiantRose Registered User Posts: 88 Junior Member
    i think i may have been a little tired when i wrote my comment above (way above)

I was told by a friend that we may not be able to take the placement test till June 1st because of some administrative issues.
    From what I hear there's no calculator allowed. That sux, I'm really dependent on those things.
    The new target date is June 5th....
This discussion has been closed.