right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Math Placement Exam

RockyPockyRockyPocky 13 replies6 threads New Member
edited May 2006 in Howard University
Has anyone taken it? I'm having trouble logging in.
edited May 2006
6 replies
Post edited by RockyPocky on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Math Placement Exam

• defiantRosedefiantRose 81 replies7 threads Junior Member
    i haven't taken it because of that big read thing that said they would be doing in by May 1st. I prob wont be taking it till the end of May whilst i still have some sanity left.
    · Reply · Share
  • zag500zag500 22 replies0 threads New Member
    lol, yeah it says u cant til May 1st, ...BUT i was wonderin i'm in IB and we're takin test, so can i not take the placement test and get palced by my scores....cause i was wonderin and i thought i heard somethin like that
    · Reply · Share
  • Mr_Socrates06Mr_Socrates06 358 replies7 threads Member
    You didn't see the big red letters? I'm taking my AP Calculus AB Exam...Calculus was NOT my favorite subject, so I'm not expecting higher than a 2. I could really care less how I do on the exam because I'm a little hesitant about taking Calculus in college, especially if it's not required for me. (Math isn't my subject).
    · Reply · Share
  • defiantRosedefiantRose 81 replies7 threads Junior Member
    i think i may have been a little tired when i wrote my comment above (way above)

I was told by a friend that we may not be able to take the placement test till June 1st because of some administrative issues.
    · Reply · Share
    From what I hear there's no calculator allowed. That sux, I'm really dependent on those things.
    · Reply · Share
    The new target date is June 5th....
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity