right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

BS/MD Program 2020

coffee101coffee101 1 replies2 threads New Member
edited July 2019 in Howard University
I plan on applying to the BSMD program, I am a senior rn, and getting in would mean THE WORLD to me, but I doubt I have good enough stats for it....

My final cumulative GPA ended up a 3.78, and my initial SAT (without any intense studying) was a 1240, I probably can get it up to a high 1300 or 1400, but I doubt I am gonna get in. I have some great hospital volunteering tho...ALOT of volunteer hours and ECs : /
edited July 2019
5 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: BS/MD Program 2020