I have received admits from Univ of Bristol and Imperial College London. Both in Aerospace Engg (Masters). i have applied to McGill University in Canada and a joint program by Nanyang Technological University(Singapore) and Technical University Munich (Germany). Both are for Aerospace too.
Now here is the catch. Imperial has given me a deadline of 28 days to accept the offer. Mcgill and NTU/TUM program hasnt made any decision on my application yet. They are going to take an other few months. I am pretty confused as what to do. Reject Imperial and wait for other decision or go for Imperial.
It would be great if you guys can provide me with some help. Thanks in advance.