right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

The Indian Thread #22 AKA Class of 2018 admissions

Replies to: The Indian Thread #22 AKA Class of 2018 admissions

• anishbasuanishbasu 70 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 73 Junior Member
  • Aj1410Aj1410 318 replies35 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 353 Member
    Hey Guys! I was in a similar situation,and am now a sophomore in college. Feel free to ask me any questions!
    · Reply · Share
  • SahilCSahilC 180 replies35 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 215 Junior Member
    Awesome! Which college are you in? And what made you decide to go to that one?
    · Reply · Share
  • SahilCSahilC 180 replies35 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 215 Junior Member
    To those of you guys who are in a university, what are your fees (if you don't mind, of course), and did you get scholarship? How much? financial aid is pretty important to me.
    · Reply · Share
  • texaspgtexaspg 16464 replies339 discussionsForum Champion Pre-Med & Medical Posts: 16,803 Forum Champion
    Moderator's Note: I have edited the first post to include past India application threads. Someone from 2017 should have started this thread to follow tradition but since it did not happen, I updated this thread.

Good Luck!
    · Reply · Share
  • codeguycodeguy 216 replies18 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 234 Junior Member
    Hello fellow beings, an 18er here. Nice to see you all. :)
    · Reply · Share
  • TheG108TheG108 10 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi folks. I'm also Indian, and I'd want to know what is the lingo classification is here. I mean, who is exactly an 18'er? I guy who starts college in 2018 or ends it?
    · Reply · Share
  • texaspgtexaspg 16464 replies339 discussionsForum Champion Pre-Med & Medical Posts: 16,803 Forum Champion
    It is college graduating class of 2018.
    · Reply · Share
  • TheG108TheG108 10 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 11 New Member
    OK, thanks.
    · Reply · Share
  • IndiestudentIndiestudent 85 replies6 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 91 Junior Member
    Hello All. And yeah, Thanks @SahilC I'm real nervous. No real help around. :D
    · Reply · Share
    Indiestudent - How are your finances? Most of the schools on your list are public schools and do not provide financial aid to foreign students.
    · Reply · Share
  • IndiestudentIndiestudent 85 replies6 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 91 Junior Member
    Thanks there. :D And Is my prof. good enough? I'm not retaking the SAT cause School's on and don't have much time. :confused:
    · Reply · Share
    @texaspg Self funded for the first year I guess. Then will I be able to work as an intern or get a waiver etc? :confused:
    · Reply · Share
  • Crystal31Crystal31 327 replies12 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 339 Member
    Indiestudent, your stats are good for your desired colleges but concentrate on your EC's now and increase your SAT by 100- 200 points and you are good to go :)
    · Reply · Share
  • anishbasuanishbasu 70 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 73 Junior Member
    I'm in 11th Grade, and will give the admissions for Spring 2015(Class of 2019).
    Best of luck to y'all participating for 2018... I can grade your essays if you want, I have okay knowledge about English Compositions.

So Everyone! Lets start: Project 2400!

Get! Set! Go!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity