right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Chance me @ Yale, cornell and Stanford

aditya510aditya510 1 replies2 threads New Member
10th grade - 10CGPA
12th grade - 96%
1st year CGPA - 9.235/10 (3.7+/4)
Studying in IIT Delhi
JEE Mains rank - 700
JEE Advanced rank - 1800
ACT - 35
SAT II - 800 in Physics and Maths
Intented major - CS + Eco
About to publish a economics research paper with a professor @ Stanford.

Letter of recommendation - From my Chemistry professor and Economics professor @ stanford.

Won a lot of exhibitions/quizzes/ MUNs during high school.
I have already applied to these colleges.
Do you think I have a chance given that acceptance rate of international transfer students is less than 1%
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Chance me @ Yale, cornell and Stanford

• Ithroop2023Ithroop2023 13 replies1 threads New Member
    Congratulations on the research paper! Keep in mind, however, that int'l transfer admissions at the colleges you've mentioned is near impossible. Even Olympiad people struggle to get transfers, I've heard. But your research paper *might* help.
    Anyways, all the best!
    · Reply · Share
  • Ithroop2023Ithroop2023 13 replies1 threads New Member
    I request you to answer the question I have posted on this forum.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity