right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.

Ivy League

iamspidermaniamspiderman 0 replies1 threads New Member
edited June 2019 in India
Hello, I'm Dhruv and I completed my 12th grade from CBSE in 2019 and I've taken SAT and IELTS both
here are my scores
9th - 9.8cgpa 10th- 10cgpa 11th- 84.8% 12th-78%
IELTS - 7.5 overall ( L,R,S-7.5 and W-7) and in SAT - 1520
Extracurriculars - I have been working with an NGO for a year(almost) and teaching chemistry to the ones who are economically deprived and I was the school vice head boy in 11th grade and school head boy in 12th grade. i also played conga in my school band lol and a lil cricket too but only till 10th grade. Also took part in some inter-schools science quizzes
. I've got a really great LOR from my principal, chemistry teacher and my math teacher too
I'm planning to study chemistry(BSc) in a university like Harvard, Yale or even Purdue.. so i just wanna know that do i stand any chance of being admitted into ivies or something really good and I'd apply in November for early admission in Sept 2020 and yes i do have a valid reason for scoring so bad in 12th actually i suffered from typhoid fever in feb and i have all the reports and documents to prove it but I'm just curious whether it'd even help or not ?? and I have a lot of time rn so should i go and work with a professor ( he holds a Ph.D. degree) and my father knows him so even he can write a LOR too .
so what are my chances of getting admission in IVIES ??
edited June 2019
0 replies
· Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity