right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Ivy League

iamspidermaniamspiderman 0 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
edited June 16 in India
Hello, I'm Dhruv and I completed my 12th grade from CBSE in 2019 and I've taken SAT and IELTS both
here are my scores
9th - 9.8cgpa 10th- 10cgpa 11th- 84.8% 12th-78%
IELTS - 7.5 overall ( L,R,S-7.5 and W-7) and in SAT - 1520
Extracurriculars - I have been working with an NGO for a year(almost) and teaching chemistry to the ones who are economically deprived and I was the school vice head boy in 11th grade and school head boy in 12th grade. i also played conga in my school band lol and a lil cricket too but only till 10th grade. Also took part in some inter-schools science quizzes
. I've got a really great LOR from my principal, chemistry teacher and my math teacher too
I'm planning to study chemistry(BSc) in a university like Harvard, Yale or even Purdue.. so i just wanna know that do i stand any chance of being admitted into ivies or something really good and I'd apply in November for early admission in Sept 2020 and yes i do have a valid reason for scoring so bad in 12th actually i suffered from typhoid fever in feb and i have all the reports and documents to prove it but I'm just curious whether it'd even help or not ?? and I have a lot of time rn so should i go and work with a professor ( he holds a Ph.D. degree) and my father knows him so even he can write a LOR too .
so what are my chances of getting admission in IVIES ??
edited June 16
0 replies
· Reply · Share