theperilist wrote: »
Okay so this is a chance me
SAT 2: physics-720, biologyE-730
1. MUN(hmun-OD, a few other awards) I don't like this EC because literally everyone and it's very overrated
2. Research- with my Physics teacher, we won an intl award for it.
3. Founded an organization for LGBT+ advocacy. We write articles and send help to kids who are confused about their sexuality.
4. Started a chapter of an NGO that helps women with menstrual health.
5. Founded a website for young people to share their views(i know it sounds vague lol)
6. Aeronautics Olympiad
1. NSO, IEO( I heard these don't count for much though)
2. First place aeronautics Olympiad (national level)
3. HMUN OD
4. Bronze medal in the university physics competition
Recs: physics and chemistry teachers(they seem to like me. I hope they write me good recs)
delocalisedpi wrote: »
This is me:
SAT : 1520( 720 + 800[math]); 6/5/6 in essay
Will be taking Physics SAT(Confident of scoring 750+) and TOEFL(will get around 110).
ISC curicullum, top 3 in class
97.2 in ICSE class X boards
around 95% predicted for class 12 ICS examinations
Computer Science(AI or Data Science preferred)
Physics(AStro ro quantum is preferred)
MUNs with awards
Debates & Quizzes
Regional winner of TCS IT Wiz Quiz and National Safety Science Quiz.( Took part in national finals of both)
School gold medalist in IMO, NSO, NSTSE, NCO, IEO in 9th/10th(Does it matter?)
Lots of volunteer social work
District level badminton player
school level soccer player
Indian classical vocalist, passed 3 levels of certification examinations with distinction(i also sing "western" songs)
won a science competition for an innovative "invention" (Computer based)
2 time Prefect (Leadership??)
Got my Math and Physics teachers to write RECs, which will hopefully be strong.
what is the best uni i could get into for the intended majors?
any general advice?
thanks in advance