right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Schools are not offering in-person tours because of COVID-19, but many offer virtual tours. Check out our directory of virtual campus tours we know about right now.
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!

Please Suggest Colleges

ominousonlookerominousonlooker 0 replies1 threads New Member
I am currently a Sophomore from India.
Major Factors:-
1. My parents aren't very rich. Our annual income is US$35,000 roughly.
2. My aim is to become a data scientist and I would prefer to do a double major in CS and Business/Math/Stats.
3. I don't really have any non-academic preferences.
4. In India, we don't have the concept of weighted and/or unweighted GPA. I got 88% in my Freshman year and my predicteds for Sophomore year is 98%.
5. I have a 1580(Math - 800 English - 780) on the SAT.
I have 800 on the SAT Math 2 and 800 on Physics Subject Test.
AP Scores:-
Calculus BC - 5
Physics 2 - 5
Physics C- Mechanics - 5
6. I have average to decent ECs.

Please suggest some colleges, preferably having need - based aid.
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Please Suggest Colleges

• CaliMexCaliMex 2076 replies34 threads Senior Member
    Denison University has a program in Data Science. I know they offer generous merit aid to high stats students (no idea if that includes international students). It is worth a look!
    It is one of those universities featured in the book "Colleges That Change Lives"
    · Reply · Share