right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Knox College Class of 2019

PeruvianKidPeruvianKid 0 replies1 threads New Member
So I was accepted and given a very generous scholarship for attending Knox. I want to major in Physics and Computer Science and take courses in Creative Writing and Dance. I really like the fact that Knox is a small liberal arts, the teachers actually care about you and people are friendly. However, after watching Knox Youtube videos, I have two doubts. Is Knox people's weirdness a problem for dating? Knox has hot girls?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Knox College Class of 2019

• paul2752paul2752 4777 replies349 threads Senior Member
    I think you need to be grateful that you got generous scholarship rather than worrying about dating.
    Also, I don't think a few videos in youtube say everything about Knox College.
    · Reply · Share
  • MYOS1634MYOS1634 42041 replies453 threads Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Knox is excellent for Creative Writing indeed, and it's a strong college overall.
    In all likelihood, MOST American college students will seem weird to you. :) As for hot girls, seriously, read this website: there are highly accomplished students from all over the world who'd do anything to be in the position, you're in, able to go to an American college with a generous scholarship. Please don't tell me your primary goal is to date.
    More generally: don't believe the videos you see on youtube. Young Americans love to post "shock" videos... and of course official videos as marketing tools, although a little more representative than the "shock" videos. Also, there are Knox College videos that are about a college that's not the US one.
    edited March 2015
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity