I am an international student from Sri Lanka, and I got into the NYU CAS for an English Major for the class of 2022. I applied for ED2 ( which I am regretting) and am now in a dilemma whether to commit or not. NYU was my first choice, however with a 20K scholarship, the school isn’t exactly affordable to me. Furthermore, I also got into University of Iowa and Hofstra University ( the latter with a 27K schol) and am still waiting on the decision for two more universities ( BU and UCB) I don’t have a good SAT score, with just a 1360, but I performed really well in my GCE Advanced Levels, with 3As. Now my question is this, do I commit to NYU, hoping that I can cover up to 20K with a job ( my parents can manage the 30) or do I decline, and set my sights on another school because I won’t be able to cover the cost?