Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

REview my chances

TheDiffAspirantTheDiffAspirant Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
I got qualified for Singapore ASEAN scholarship . However didnt go for the interview round. I also got qualified for Mongbakshu Japanese Scholarship but couldnt get through the written test. My SAT score is 1320 . Also , i am DELF A2 in French as well. I am been engaged in community service by serving the mentally challenged students at an asylum I go every thursday (last two years). Apart from that , I am a Merit Scholar Gown Holder at my school (technically been scoring above 95% since class 6th continously.) I really want to apply to Japan and Korea and Singapore. But being an IIT aspirant
(something tearing me now) and hailing from a middle class family of India ... only a scholarship can help me get through it all. What should now be plan of action. (As this IIT frenzy will literally destroy me) ...