right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

UCAS applicants

Susan9Susan9 37 replies10 threads Junior Member
edited September 2009 in International Students
Does this mean that my referee has sent in my application and I should be waiting for the Welcome Letter or does it mean that he needs to do something else before my UCAS application is finalized?

"Your application has been checked by your referee/coordinator.
16-09-2009 (10:20) Your reference has been completed and approved. Your referee/coordinator will be able to send your application to UCAS from mid-September. After it has been processed you will be sent a welcome letter. You will then be able to log in to Track, which allows you to check the progress of your application. You will need your Personal ID number and the username and password you used when making your application."

Sorry if the question sounds dumb, I am applying from an international school and we dont have many students applying abroad.

Thanks.
edited September 2009
4 replies
Post edited by Susan9 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: UCAS applicants

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity