Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Help :S SATs for UK universities

Susan9Susan9 Registered User Posts: 47 Junior Member
edited September 2009 in International Students
Do I need to send my SAT scores through collegeboard to the UK universities I am applying to, or will the information on my UCAS application suffice?

I emailed the Oxford representative and she apparently didn't know anything about it. All she said was that if its something like a transcript or resume, then dont send it :S

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated :)
Post edited by Susan9 on

Replies to: Help :S SATs for UK universities

• SpritelingSpriteling Registered User Posts: 338 Member
    You do not need to send it to them when you are applying. When/if you accept an offer they may ask for a score report to verify your scores, but don't send them with your application.
  • KING IS HEREKING IS HERE Registered User Posts: 426 Member
    Well yep, you usually send your scores to Oxford, but the thing is now you need a copy of it for Tier-4 Visa. Sometimes, some university will just give you an offer (unconditional) even without looking at your scores.
  • Susan9Susan9 Registered User Posts: 47 Junior Member
    So wait, I didnt get that King, am I supposed to send it before they have made their decision, or after it?
This discussion has been closed.