Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

UK "post school education" means what???

CCwillBurnCCwillBurn Registered User Posts: 29 New Member
edited February 2010 in International Students
I am applying to various jobs and they sometimes ask for my "post school education" qualifications. I have tried Googling this but have found no clear definition. I know that "postgraduate" education in the UK refers to the equivalent of US graduate school, but am not sure whether "post school education" is the same thing, since "post school" could mean something besides graduate school here. If you live in the UK and know what this means, your input would be most appreciated.
Post edited by CCwillBurn on

Replies to: UK "post school education" means what???

This discussion has been closed.