right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

Can I take Ap Bio and Ap stats at the same time?

dreamsdocometruedreamsdocometrue 1 replies2 threads New Member
I know this isn't about college, i'm a high school student, but people here answer really throroughly so I wanted to ask...

I'm an average-smart-kid in our school current gpa about 3.6, (last year 3.5, this year 3.8), also a rising junior. i don't know what courses to take next year

Im not sure if i should take Ap chem or bio, i like them both but Ap seems to be a lot different from honors. I did better in honors chem than bio, but by looking at the Ap Chemistry book, I think Ap bio is easier than Ap chem! What do you think?

Do you think Ap bio is easier or Ap chem is easier? And do you think it's okay to take Ap bio along with Ap statistics? because I heard that both courses are pretty intense with a lot of homework..

thank you so much1!!!!!!(:(:
0 replies
· Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity