right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

NTU/NUS Entrance Exam?

heechulheechul 9 replies4 threads New Member
edited May 2010 in International Students
Anyone on CC who's taken or taking the NTU (Nanyang Technological University) or NUS (National University of Singapore) Entrance Exam?

I'm taking mine on May 15-16 and was wondering if anyone on CC's taking it as well. :D
edited May 2010
1 replies
Post edited by heechul on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: NTU/NUS Entrance Exam?

• 4erkez4erkez 26 replies6 threads Junior Member
    I heard it's quite hard, but I know many NTU students and some of them actually not really brilliant, so I think it's that hard to get in.
    both of schools are fantastic universities, so good luck to you.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity