Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

PLEASE HELP

undecided12345undecided12345 Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
Okay so I will get my associates degree (AS) in business administration after this semester (December), in the spring I have been accepted into the business schools at Penn state, Rutgers and Maryland. I have been researching a lot on what to major in but I really have no clue because every website has given me different answers, hopefully the answers to this thread will be similar so I am not overwhelmed. I am wondering which major in the business field will help me the most to land a good job. Which major has the most growth and best projected income?
At my community college I have gotten pretty much the same grades in all my classes so I don't have a preference. Everything to me is "meh" so I will just do the major that will get me the most money. Only thing is I am not that good at advanced mathematics but I can get used to it if I just put in more time.
Also in your opinion which is the better school for business? (penn state, rutgers and maryland?) I live in NJ so Rutgers will be cheaper but since I only have 2 years of education left I can afford to go to any of these schools.

Replies to: PLEASE HELP

This discussion has been closed.