right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

White House Internship Summer 2019

1121314151618»

Replies to: White House Internship Summer 2019

• seductivetacoseductivetaco 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, for you guys that were accepted:

have you completed the SF 86? If so, have you all heard anything back about it? Just trying to make sure I didn't submit it incorrectly or anything, their support team seems pretty unresponsive.
    · Reply · Share
  • throwaway94throwaway94 14 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 14 New Member
    i submitted it friday, haven't heard anything
    · Reply · Share
  • dc3535dc3535 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Have you heard anything yet/know when we will hear anything?
    · Reply · Share
  • Floridian21178Floridian21178 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Does anyone know what type of drug test is used for the internship? I tried marijuana for the first time during spring break this year and while I hated it and only tried it once, it says that hair tests can detect use up to 90 days. So worried that a dumb spring break decision might completely ruin this opportunity for me. Anybody know if it's hair or a pee test?
    · Reply · Share
  • leeryazanleeryazan 2 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3 New Member
    What questions are asked on the application? Like GPA, Recommendations? What consists of it. I plan to apply for summer 2020 but want to prepare my application as best as I can.
    · Reply · Share
  • jen2016jen2016 98 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 101 Junior Member
    I started filling out an application for Fall and ended up not submitting it. This way you can see the questions and think about them.
    · Reply · Share