Quick facts about me:
- EE major w/ 3.8 GPA
- At the start of college I did not know I wanted to do EE, so I have coursework that kind of puts me behind 1 year
- Did not structure things well so I have no internship or co-op experience
- Have University experience (Undergraduate Applied Electromagnetic research, international project in Europe, Peer Mentor)
So this leads me to my current situation. Currently:
- I am offered an internship at Hartsfield Jackson Int. Airport in Atlanta, Ga for Summer 2019
- Also, I am offered a 3 on-off Co-Op rotation at a great company starting Fall 2019
I am looking for advice on if I should do both or not. I am pretty set on doing the internship in the summer. And, if I do the Fall Co-Op, I could also do it Summer 2020 which would fit nicely as its in the summer semester.. then I may decide not to do it in the following Spring 2021 (or maybe I work smth out with the employer).
I feel like I need as much experience as I can get. The only downsides I foresee are: not being able to take classes with my friends I made during uni, and living at home longer.
What would you do in this situation?