right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have identified a log in issue that is preventing some members from accessing the site. The support team is diligently working on resolving it. We hope to have an update soon. Read more here. Thanks for your understanding!

Report Ranks US' Top Internships

See which internships rate highest in this new ranking: https://insights.collegeconfidential.com/report-ranks-us-top-internships
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Report Ranks US' Top Internships

• UndercrackersUndercrackers 872 replies2 threads Member
    My D had two great internship experiences at two very different companies. In addition to getting something for her resume, she got to live in and travel around different parts of the country, learn how her field of study fits into the corporate environment, and made some valuable connections that have carried over into her senior year (and, hopefully, beyond). Neither of those large and long-established companies is on this rankings list. Like ranking professors, it's probably very subjective, so take it with a grain of salt.
    · Reply · Share
  • PublisherPublisher 8852 replies106 threads Senior Member
    @Undercrackers : Vault has about ten separate lists for internships based on industry.

Have you checked the specific list for your daughter's industry ?

Many of the companies offering top ranked internship opportunities are very limited geographically so I think that your daughter's internships which allowed her to "live in and travel around different parts of the country" are especially noteworthy.

Are you willing to share the company names via PM ? If so, I would be interested.
    · Reply · Share
  • RichInPittRichInPitt 1298 replies19 threads Senior Member
    I find it interesting that very few, if any, of the Most Prestigious Internships appears on the list of Best Internships.
    · Reply · Share
  • itsgettingreal17itsgettingreal17 4110 replies28 threads Senior Member
    These Vault lists are screwy. Just look at the consulting list. Enough said.
    · Reply · Share