right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

what should i do?

lofty12345lofty12345 52 replies31 threads Junior Member
Most people major in finance or economics if they want to break into IB. I am currently a freshman in a non-target school and I am planning to transfer to a better school during my junior year. I plan to transfer to either a top business school or a top LAC that can help me break into banking. However, most LAC don't offer a finance major. What should my major be at my current school before I transfer? Should I double major in fiance and economics, or is that too much work?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: what should i do?

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity