right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Schools are not offering in-person tours because of COVID-19, but many offer virtual tours. Check out our directory of virtual campus tours we know about right now.
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!

Ithaca College: Social Life/Activities

outdoorloverxxoutdoorloverxx 1 replies2 threads New Member
What is the social life/partying scene like at Ithaca and are there people wanting to go on outdoor adventures regularly, etc?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Ithaca College: Social Life/Activities

• ggf1037ggf1037 1 replies1 threads New Member
    Hi!! I'm a freshman at Ithaca. On the weekends there is definitely always a party to go to off campus at either Ithaca or Cornell. I have gone to Ithaca and Cornell parties, it just depends on the weekend but there is always something. But if you're not into that, there are certainly a lot of people to hang out with who aren't into partying. And yes, Ithaca is a huge outdoorsy school so there are always people down to go hiking. I went on a hike with my floor which was really fun, and I'm a part of the outing club, which organizes hikes, camping, rock climbing, and all stuff like that.
    · Reply · Share
  • charliecooper20charliecooper20 19 replies2 threads Junior Member
    Looking for some insight from a current IC student regarding best freshman dorms for our somewhat social daughter. She's going to be a physical education major at least to start the year..........
    · Reply · Share