right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

Not your typical chances thread (chances for full need-based aid)

Vicky_skyVicky_sky 646 replies122 threads Member
edited December 2008 in Johns Hopkins University
Hi! I am a very low income student (<40 k, family of 7) and i am really interested in JHU. What kind of financial aid does JHU offer? Do they guarantee to meet 100% need w/ no loans?
edited December 2008
1 replies
Post edited by Vicky_sky on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Not your typical chances thread (chances for full need-based aid)

• WealthOfInformationWealthOfInformation 1836 replies186 threads Senior Member
    Very few schools offer all no-loans to all students who qualify, there are just a few and i'm not sure if JHU is one of those. That said, I think any top 20 school is need blind or makes efforts to be as need-blind as possible so your income level will matter less and less as the schools you consider become more elite/selective.

The top schools just want the best - and if that's you and you qualify for Financial Aid (which you would) then they'll make it possible for you. GL!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity