Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

What type of students fit into the Hopkins mold?

spectravoidspectravoid Registered User Posts: 546 Member
edited September 2009 in Johns Hopkins University
I was just wondering who would be a good fit to johns hopkins
Post edited by spectravoid on

Replies to: What type of students fit into the Hopkins mold?

• IwantcollegehelpIwantcollegehelp Registered User Posts: 141 Junior Member
    ahaha just be yourself...if you are a fit,trust me you'll know
  • _idk__idk_ Registered User Posts: 142 Junior Member
    bright, hard worker, talented, not afraid to take advantage of resources, know how to have or make own fun, typically interested in many things but have specific passions. i doubt you could stereotype the student body any further.
  • HelveticaHelvetica Registered User Posts: 336 Member
    You should check out the Hopkins forums. AdmissionsDaniel has links for it posted all over.
  • WealthOfInformationWealthOfInformation Registered User Posts: 2,022 Senior Member
    Scholarly, dedicated but fun seeking; wanting to get the very most out of their four years of college. Perhaps artsy and creative, globally-minded. Open to new ideas and people.
  • zweeboppzweebopp Registered User Posts: 224 Junior Member
    I wanted to know this too. My DS is interested in JHU. My nephew disliked JH and transferred to G'town, but he doesn't elaborate much. He wasn't into any sciences. Liked baseball, not a lacrosse. I think he wanted a more classic Liberal Arts school and JHU was a bit too pre-med.
This discussion has been closed.