right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. Due to very high demand we will be streaming the event on our Facebook page. Let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Cooper Union is rumored to release decisions tomorrow (4/1). Share your outcome!
Tulane is rumored to release decisions today (3/31). Share your outcome!
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Should I Add a Journalism Minor?

meghan612meghan612 7 replies5 threads New Member
I am a junior transfer Communications major (Radio/TV/Film) at The College of New Jersey. Since I am a transfer, I am catching up on the general education courses that TCNJ requires and did not transfer from my previous school, Rowan University. In addition to that, I am trying to satisfy all the course requirements for my major. This leaves very little room for any elective courses (around two or three). I really love TV and film and although I really like writing, I do not have the same passion for journalism that I do for TV and film. I wanted to add the minor to give me an edge and open up more doors but I'm not entirely sure of what I want to do post graduation and do not know if journalism courses would even be that useful. I know the entertainment field is highly competitive, so I want to be as ready for the field as I can be but does that mean adding the minor or using those courses to take more film classes?
0 replies
· Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity