Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Maintenance will occur on the site beginning at 10:00 am PT tomorrow morning. While it is very unlikely, this may result in intermittent down time. Thank you in advance for your understanding!

Decisions: When and How?

Replies to: Decisions: When and How?

• yepunsarangyepunsarang Registered User Posts: 290 Junior Member
    Wow---it is kind of startling to think that decisions are rolling in slowly!
  • sarahhssarahhs Registered User Posts: 183 Junior Member
    that's so strange! has anyone from the US gotten decisions?
  • johrjohr Registered User Posts: 98 Junior Member
    Any other internationals who haven't received a response other than ayush752?
  • Karishma29Karishma29 Registered User Posts: 52 Junior Member
    has any international received an acceptance?
  • ayush753ayush753 Registered User Posts: 146 Junior Member
    johr

do u have the same problem? of not receivin decisions yet?
    i am freaking out
    evryone has received their decisions except me(intls from Nepal)
    some say it is a good omen
    some have already congratulated me
    i know things are not so simple!!
  • Karishma29Karishma29 Registered User Posts: 52 Junior Member
    ayush, it definitely sounds like good news to me; I mean why wouldn't you have heard if it were a wait list or rejection when the rest of us heard? Just think positive. Let me know when you are accepted!
  • the_hitch_hikerthe_hitch_hiker Registered User Posts: 155 Junior Member
    @ ayush..hang in there man! so far it seems only the rejected n wait listed people have received decisions, so hope for the best :) and i'm sure you've already emailed/called them about this...
  • johrjohr Registered User Posts: 98 Junior Member
    ayush, yeah, I'm in the same boat. I'm not sure if you've called them yet, but I contacted them a day or two ago, and apparently they're still missing my SAT even after I sent it to them twice. So definitely check with them that they have everything.

Other than that, good luck to you + everyone on the waitlist :)
    @johr

I have not called Kenyon becoz I dont want to hear being rejected on phone(superstitious).
    But i will definitely email them now checking my app status, but my app was completed long time ago, according to my pioneer account.
  • hudsonvalley51hudsonvalley51 Registered User Posts: 2,449 Senior Member
    Based on the posts about RD results in 2005, 2006 and 2007, it looks like admissions should be mailing out decisions on Monday, March 24...give or take a day or two. Last year it appears that decisions were mailed on the Friday, March 23. That would be Good Friday this year. Good luck to all of you who are prospects for the Class of 2012.
  • captainchaos47captainchaos47 Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
    According to a post on the 'Kenyon College Class of 2012' facebook group, decisions are going to be mailed out March 21.
  • woohoo!!!!!!woohoo!!!!!! Registered User Posts: 309 Member
    ^^thats the case, called admissions today
  • juicy1897juicy1897 Registered User Posts: 138 Junior Member
    So if I live in NY, I should be hearing on Monday March 24th... yes?

(I am supposed to be going away sometime over my spring break but I don't want to leave when I'll be hearing back from colleges and have my parents open my mail!)
  • addicted2wordsaddicted2words Registered User Posts: 20 New Member
    Yeah juicy, when EDI decisions were mailed out on Friday 12/14, I got mine Monday 12/17. I'm on LI.
This discussion has been closed.