right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new look with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return on Nov. 24. Read more about this here!

Will LSAC recalculate my study abroad GPA before I transferred to another college

JamesHwangJamesHwang 0 replies1 threads New Member
Hi everyone,
My situation sounds a little bit strange. I originally studied in the first college, then I applied a study abroad program to Asia for one semester, while I was in study abroad I applied a transfer admission to the second college. My transferred college will transfer all my transferable credits to the new college but will not transfer my previous gpa, and the new transcript will show "TR" which means transferable credit and will not show letter grade. Because I know that LSAC will calculate all my institution's gpa. So my question is: Will LSAC recalculate my study abroad gpa which was in my first school(my study abroad transcript will not return to my first college transcript.)
0 replies
· Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity