Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Importance of LSAT

john_kingstonjohn_kingston Registered User Posts: 37 Junior Member
edited July 2007 in Law School
let say you are a Rhodes Scholar, Marshall Scholar etc, do you still need a top LSAT score to get a place at top 20 law schools?
Post edited by john_kingston on

Replies to: Importance of LSAT

• ab_medab_med Registered User Posts: 465 Member
    rhodes scholars students usually have no problem achieving top LSAT scores, though.
  • Bieu203Bieu203 Registered User Posts: 120 Junior Member
    I don't think Oxford requires LSAT. I actually think becoming a Rhodes Scholar is 23273827837382738728378273 more difficult than getting into the top 20 law schools
  • john_kingstonjohn_kingston Registered User Posts: 37 Junior Member
    i know. i mean if a rhodes scholar apply to a top 20 law school, would the law schools be more lenient on them regarding LSAT scores because of their impressive Rhodes Scholarship
  • baller4lyfeballer4lyfe Registered User Posts: 1,214 Senior Member
    No dude, nothing can replace the importance of the LSAT. They don't care what you get from whom - you need to get what they want (a high lsat). They could care less what others give you.
  • Bieu203Bieu203 Registered User Posts: 120 Junior Member
    Again, if you can win the Rhodes Scholarship, meaning your intellectual abilities are more than capable...so achieving high LSATs is not a problem.
This discussion has been closed.