Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
shadyswangshadyswang Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
So, I am a senior in high school have pretty good grades so far, am in all advanced courses, have never failed a course before and applied early decision to Lewis & Clark, I will most likely get in but don't find out until the 15th. Anyways, I took an online class this year because I could not previously fit it in and it was Algebra 2. It was required that I pass the finals of both semester 1 and semester 2 in order to pass the course. Before the finals I had a B in both semesters but had not felt like I learned very much. I got a C in the class after barely passing the first final and then didn't pass the second. I should get good grades in all of my other classes this year but now second semester I will have an F for that semester of the online class. Do you think that Lewis & Clark will rescind my acceptance if I do get accepted?

Replies to: HELP

• Erin's DadErin's Dad Super Moderator Posts: 35,604 Super Moderator
    You need to contact L&C to find out. Talk to them about what alternatives there are. They may let you enter under academic probation.
This discussion has been closed.