right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Is there a Facebook Group for Parents of Mac Students?

PeggyDPeggyD 3 replies1 threads New Member
edited August 5 in Macalester College
My daughter is thrilled to be admitted as part of the class of 2023 and has joined the FB group for admitted students. I was wondering if there is a FB group for parents? I haven't been able to find one on FB. Can anybody help an anxious mom out?
edited August 5
1 replies
Post edited by ccadminkris on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Is there a Facebook Group for Parents of Mac Students?

• MacAdmissionsMacAdmissions College Rep 32 replies0 threads Junior Member
    Hello PeggyD! We do not have a parent Facebook group but we do have a Parent Council that would be happy to answer your questions. If you are interested, please send a message to [email protected] with your contact information. Congrats to your daughter! - Elyan, Macalester Admissions
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity