right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.

AP Computer Science Stress

CSMathAsa1994CSMathAsa1994 314 replies71 threads Member
Right now I am taking AP Computer Science and I don't know if I should be stressed for the AP exam. I get A's and B+'s, without putting a lot of effort. But, I am not sure if I should be studying for the AP exam. In my school, my class is pretty much filled with underachievers (including me) who have like a 3.6 GPA's and we are really only good at math and science. So that underachiever atmosphere makes me think that I don't need to study. (sorry if that didn't make much sense). Is the AP exam hard?

In addition to that, I am new to this website, but does anyone one know where to find multiple choice questions for APCS? I have "lurked" here all the time, and I see people spread AP Bio MC's. So does anyone know where to get one for computer science?
edited April 2011
5 replies
Post edited by CSMathAsa1994 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: AP Computer Science Stress

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity