right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

What's the difference between Computing & Mathematics Vs. Engineering & Technology

VishG28VishG28 20 replies11 threads Junior Member
I want to major in Computer Science and I was wondering what the difference is between the two?
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: What's the difference between Computing & Mathematics Vs. Engineering & Technology

• RichInPittRichInPitt 2078 replies33 threads Senior Member
    In what context? They're two sets of two words with very broad meanings.
    · Reply · Share
  • VishG28VishG28 20 replies11 threads Junior Member
    Arizona State University has two different courses, one is Computing and mathematics and the other is engineering and technology, I was just wondering which one will Computer Science fall under in?
    · Reply · Share
  • XtremeBlaze777XtremeBlaze777 156 replies16 threads Junior Member
    Those are just search filters, not courses/majors. ASU offers multiple CS degrees, just go to their website. You will find the same CS degrees if you click on either because it is simply a filter tool for your search.
    · Reply · Share