- more known internationally (?)
- has an aeronautical concentration which I find really interesting
- closer to my family in toronto (less traveling expenses)
- apparently has a better mechanical engineering program (?)
- vancouver is a nicer place to live
- more selective (?)
- HOUSING. more options + you don't have to move out after a year.
I think cost-wise they're practically the same for an international student, so that's not a deciding factor for me.
What do you guys think? Is the thing about UBC engineering being better and more selective even true?
What other pros/cons are there?