right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

"Estimated" decision date coming up, still wondering one thing.

sspdsk8asspdsk8a 69 replies7 threads Junior Member
So I said previously there would be a 95% chance that I stop posting here... Well here is that 5%. Sorry.

I finalized my application (sent in my final documentation) on February 10, and I still haven't heard back. I've been very patient and am eager to see my decision by the 26th, which the website says is the "estimated" decision deadline for US high schoolers. However, it seems many don't hear back until mid April, as many of the forums here have revealed. What are the odds of having to wait past the posted date and what are the implications in terms of chances?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: "Estimated" decision date coming up, still wondering one thing.

  • upapilotupapilot 173 replies5 threads Junior Member
    @sspdsk8a I know the wait must be really nerve-wracking for you but there is really no 'answer' to your question here. You will just have to wait for the decision (whenever it comes out).

    If the notification deadline for US applicants has passed, then I suggest you write to McGill asking them about your application though I doubt it would help...
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity