right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Faculty of Arts or Interfaculty BA&Sc ?

upapilotupapilot 173 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 178 Junior Member
Hi guys! I was accepted into the Faculty of Arts and the Interfaculty BA&Sc McGill for the class of 2018 this year.

I've been looking at McGill's programs and courses and am particularly interested in the Joint Honours Mathematics & Economics program.

However I don't understand which faculty I should enroll in to do the join honours program. According to the website, both the BA as well as the BA&Sc degrees offer the Math/Econ joint honors. However I don't understand how I could do the Mathematics courses if I enrolled at the Faculty of Arts because the Maths department is located in the Faculty of Science.

Is it possible to enroll at the Faculty of Arts and do the math-econ joint hons? I would very much like to enroll at the arts faculty because it has a marginally lower tuition fee and I won't have to take the foundational science courses in my freshman years.
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Faculty of Arts or Interfaculty BA&Sc ?

• upapilotupapilot 173 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 178 Junior Member
    Contacted McGill with this query. It is indeed possible to do the Joint Honours Math-Econ program through the Faculty of Arts. Apparently the Maths Department is affiliated with both the Arts and Science Faculties.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity