right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

Should I submit my SAT and ACT scores to McGill? And what are my chances?

anaanramayanaanramay 5 replies1 threads New Member
I'll be applying as an international student. I have taken the SAT 1 twice and ACT once. I got 1860(CR 530, Maths 650, Writing, 680) and 1830(CR 480, Maths 720, Writing 640) in SAT 1 with a Super score of 1930 and a composite of 27 in the ACT. I've read that McGill doesn't require these test scores but I can submit them. My question is Should I? Plus I have 3A*s 5As 1B 1C in my O Level Exams and A* A BB in my predicted grades for my A Levels. I have 3 internships all related to the course I plan on studying and 2 weeks of community service and I'm currently initiating an NGO in my country. I want to apply for financial aid as well. Are my chances good?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Should I submit my SAT and ACT scores to McGill? And what are my chances?

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity