Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Reporting multiple ACT scores?

missandeimissandei Registered User Posts: 22 New Member
Hey, I'm asking about McGill yet again!
I have taken the ACTs twice now, and I got my most recent score this morning. I was disappointed to find that my composite score only went up one point, but now meets the minimum.
Anyway, I was wondering if I could report both scores, and if so, the school would take them both into consideration, or even superscore them.
I got a 25 as my first composite, and my science and math scores did not meet the minimum. For my second test, my science scores are sufficient, my English score went up to a 30 (very excited about that!), but my reading score went down from a 28 to a 24 :( and my math score is still a 23.
Should I just not bother applying because of my math score, or not report it at all? I really love this school and I personally feel that my poor math skills shouldn't make me unable to apply. Or should I report both tests and hope that they take my highest scores? Thank you for reading :)
This discussion has been closed.