Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Results Dates?

13»

Replies to: Results Dates?

• PPEFanPPEFan Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
    I hoping you guys can help me out here...I submitted my application on 10th December, and uploaded my transcript the same day ( I've already finished High School ) but my application status still shows "Ready for Review"
    How long does it take for the admission officers to actually review the application?
    PS : Indian applicant here
  • XAtlasXAtlas Registered User Posts: 242 Junior Member
    Depends for some it takes a few days some a month or two
  • TomSrOfBostonTomSrOfBoston Registered User Posts: 15,601 Senior Member
    McGill has improved its response time for decisions but those above who are expecting a two week turn around in for a big disappointment.
  • 03ann85303ann853 Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
    Heard back today from the Faculty of Arts! Submitted the app a while ago but they never received my transcript (which I mailed). I let my guidance counselor know about 5 days ago, and he sent it to them that day.
  • SuperFloreeSuperFloree Registered User Posts: 36 Junior Member
    I've got another question if nobody minds. When and where does it show up if you've been exempted from courses because of AP credits? Will it be closer to the beginning of the fall semester on Minerva or am I mistaken? Thanks, hope I'm not a bother ^^;
  • Malcomx99Malcomx99 Registered User Posts: 199 Junior Member
    I submitted a wrong doc on Minerva and now I can't change anything?? What should I do?
  • funnyguy323funnyguy323 Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
    edited January 2016
    @PPEFan Hey! I followed the CBSE curriculum in Grade 11 and 12. I also graduated last year and I am currently on my gap year. I applied in November, and my current status is "Ready for Review". Decisions are coming out now so I guess we'll know soon!
  • PPEFanPPEFan Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
    @funnyguy323 Small world ! What program did you apply for ?
  • funnyguy323funnyguy323 Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
    edited January 2016
    @PPEFan Yes haha, we're in the same boat. I applied for the General Engineering program. What about you?
  • yebhipyebhip Registered User Posts: 126 Junior Member
    @SuperFloree Hey I'm a current Mcgill student- your advanced standing (so AP credits) don't process until August which is well into the course registration so that can be a bit frustrating but it worked out okay for me.
This discussion has been closed.