right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Lily Wuerth got into UC Berkeley, UCLA, Georgia Tech, Rice, USC, etc. She decided to attend Georgia Tech, where she will be majoring in chemical engineering. ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

McGill Acceptance Decisions Class 2023 (Entering 2019)

FirstCollegeDadFirstCollegeDad 16 replies4 threads Junior Member
Since it's my first child going to college, I can't stop biting my nails about his acceptance results. I know it's too early but to start the conversation between the brilliant young men and women applying to college and the poor worried moms and dads about chances.

If you hear any positive news or even received further requests from McGill, please post it so we can all benefit out of it. Good luck everyone and may you all achieve your dreams

If accepted please post your:

Faculty
Citizenship status
GPA
ACT
SAT/Subject tests
IELTS/TOEFL
Scholarship
331 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: McGill Acceptance Decisions Class 2023 (Entering 2019)