Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.
1mike121mike12 Registered User Posts: 68 Junior Member
edited August 2007 in McGill University
your inbox is full to its whole maximum of 50, so i couldnt send this to you that way.

hey, how about we stop this stupid fighting stuff and just lay off eachother? I don't want this to escalate and get us both kicked off of confidential or worse trouble.

Yes, yes, you are going to say that it would be ME who gets kicked off and that you are totally legit .

I realize im a clown sometimes, ok, a lot, but I still try to help people out. But you gotta admit that you really go out of your way to post a snide remark here and there about something that i said.

so sorry, yadda yadda,
we cool now?
Post edited by 1mike12 on

Replies to: drmambo

• BIGTWIXBIGTWIX Registered User Posts: 2,440 Senior Member
    well u do say a lot of stupid things you know.
  • stealthstealth Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    i really hope that all of 1mike 12's attitude and posing (as well as spelling and grammar) is an act. because if it isn't, i think it's pretty depressing that he is considered mcgill caliber. he also sounds like he's about 13 and MAYBE ready to start high school
  • drmambodrmambo Registered User Posts: 459 Member
    sorry for the delayed reply, I was moving in/doing *****.

Look, I won't deny that I go out of my way to post remarks, but that's only because I think they warrant them. Meet me in a real life, and you'll see I'm the same there too (except I think I'm a lot funnier).

If you want us to be cool, than we're cool. It's as simple as that.
This discussion has been closed.