Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Arts Legacy?

incainca Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
edited July 2008 in McGill University
Did anyone do the Arts Legacy freshman program/ know anyone who did it? Was it a good overall experience? It seems very interesting, but I'm a little worried about it setting me back-- would I have to take lots of large intro-level first year classes in 2nd year if I do Arts Legacy? Also, how do I go about registering for it?

Thanks.
Post edited by inca on

Replies to: Arts Legacy?

• TasniaTasnia Registered User Posts: 86 Junior Member
    I know someone who did it and she enjoyed it a lot. Don't worry too much about classes and getting set back (unless money is a huge concern). Go for the experience. And if by "into-level" you mean 200-level courses past first-year then lots of people do that regardless so don't worry about it too much. Arts Legacy, as far as I know, is a tight-knit community and they have a"Pirate Day". Plus the material is interesting, etc. but I'm sure you're aware of that already. Good Luck.
  • incainca Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    haha pirate day, that's awesome :). thanks tasnia!
This discussion has been closed.